It helps a living space feel more expansive and can also improve the mood of the occupants. Adding windows or patio doors into a home can be more than just filling a rectangular space with a piece of glass. Check out these 7 innovative ways to add windows and patio doors into your next home remodeling project: 1. Clerestory or stacking windows Placing windows above eye level helps diffuse light entering the room and maintains privacy.
- Go to slide, "Kitchen Design & Installation"
- Go to slide, "Top quality windows and doors"
- Go to slide, "Home is where the heart is"
- Go to slide, "Sanford & Hawley, Inc"
- Go to slide, "Learn More About Sanford and Hawley"